Dr. Anna Kondratyuk, Assistant Professor at the Geneva School of Diplomacy. Her spheres of interest are cooperation of States in the field of education, humanitarian law, protection of human rights, disarmament and arms limitations, law of international organizations, law of treaties, theory of international law. A. Kondratyuk is a member of Russian Association of International Law, and an active participant of numerous international conferences.
She holds an academic degree of Ph.D. in public international law from St. Petersburg State University (Russia), Law Faculty, the Chair of International Law. The topic of her thesis is “International Law of State Cooperation in the Field of Education”. She also holds a degree of a Master in Law (with distinction) from St. Petersburg State University, Law Faculty (1999).
After she had finished her studies and research activities, A. Kondratyuk was invited to take a position of the Head of the International Law Department and Professor of Public International Law in the St. Petersburg Institute of Government and Law (website: http://www.spigl.ru). The main responsibilities in this position, alongside with the teaching of international law at the Law Faculty and the Faculty of International Management, included management and methodological support of educational process, control of the teaching staff (24 persons); elaboration of curricula and syllabi; organizing conferences, round tables, students’ activities, etc.; coordination of scientific research; organizing of internships for students of international law specialization.
Since summer 2009, A. Kondratyuk, for family reasons, resides in Geneva, Switzerland, and continues her teaching and research activities in international law.
- Public International Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- Current Issues in Public International Relations
- Kondratyuk A. International legal principles of cooperation of States in the field of education / Pravovedenie. 2004. N5. P.191-199.
- Kondratyuk A. International legal aspects of construction of the Common European Area of Higher Education / Pravovedenie. 2005. N5. P. 71-76.
- Kondratyuk A. On the issue of legal status of the Bologna Declaration and the Bologna Process / Russian Legal Journal, 2005. N1. P. 119-124.
- Kondratyuk A. International Law of State cooperation in the field of education. Résumé of PhD thesis. St. Petersburg. 2007. 22 p.
- Kondratyuk A. International legal principles of cooperation of States in the field of education as a legal guarantee of the right to education / Protection of human rights in the modern world: The proceedings of international scientific conference. Kiev. 2007. P. 39-45.
- Russian Association of International Law. 1957-2007. Biographical Reference Guide / Chief Editor: S.V. Bakhin. St. Petersburg, 2007. 324 pages (co-author).
- Kondratyuk A. Contract of sale of a business / Kodecs info. 2001. P. 55-75.
- Kondratyuk A. Conventional arms limitation 1980-2010 // Disarmament & Arms Limitation: Proceedings of the Webster Security Forum 2010, Geneva, Switzerland (in the process of publishing).